My life has changed so dramatically over the course of the last 5 years. I don't even know where to begin, so I suppose I'll throw some of the past in with the present until I get all caught up.
I was married in 2007 for the first time to a man who was 13 years older than me. He was the love of my life. We dated 4 1/2 years before we tied the knot.
We did not have the perfect marriage by any means. We argued a lot...mostly about little, meaningless stuff. The problem with us...we were too much alike. Thick-headed and stubborn. Our marriage fell apart 3 years later and we separated.
I lived with friends for the next year, barely speaking to my husband toward the end of that year. That was when I started looking into divorce. And I started a new relationship with an awesome guy.
That was when my husband called and asked to see me. He didn't know anything about my looking into divorce or seeing someone else. And I didn't have the slightest clue why he wanted to see me.
But my world was definitely going to change way more than I could have ever imagined.
No comments:
Post a Comment