Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Are you serious....

I'm on lunch.  I started a post this morning but saved it to draft and now I can't edit it.  I'll try when I get home.

In the meantime, I decided to cruise through Facebook to see what's happening.

Now, anyone who knows me, knows I'm a huge animal lover.  I've worked in several animal fields over the last few decades, so when I see about pets, naturally I'll stop and read it.

The post said something to the effect of "weigh in...should it be legal to break a car window to save a pet in distress."  I noticed that a friend of mine replied to the post and I wanted to read her response as well as see what she thought.

My answer to the OP is yes.  It should be legal.  And even it isn't, I'm not about to let YOUR dog die in YOUR car because you're too much of an idiot to leave your pet at home.  Sorry, not sorry.  I'll not stand idly by and watch your, dare I say, beloved dog die.

Back to my reason behind this post.  I scrolled through the comments, and there were only a handful, until I got to my friend's reply.  I have to tell ya, I don't know if I was in shock or what.  But her response left me somewhere between disbelief and genuine confusion.

My friend's response....."Yes it should.  They are human too........"

I don't even remember what else she said.  But I think it's time to clean out the friend's like.

Oh...and someone give that girl her sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment