Monday, July 13, 2015

Sometimes I'm lost.....

I don't always know what to blog about.  I'm not even sure why I do at all.  Guess there could be a whole slew of reasons.  Some people blog to convey information.  Some blog reviews.  Some blog videos, although I think that's Vlogging, isn't it?  Me...I do it to pass times, I suppose.

I still haven't even figured out what the purpose of -this- blog is, really.  But...reading back through some of my older blogs, it's nice to kind of have that diary-not-diary type stuff to read about.

I've done most of my blogging from my android, but after having read over my last post during lunch, I think I'll have to change that.  Too many typos and I have no clue how to edit it from the phone.  Maybe I ought to invest in a tablet.  Maybe.  But probably not.

I also sometimes like to post photos to my blog.  So...gotta learn how to do that as well.  I know Texas is laughing as he reads this, so, maybe when he gets home, he'll help me figure it out if I haven't already.

Thankfully, he just pointed out a couple typos.  Thanks, Texas!  Punk!

No comments:

Post a Comment