I'm sitting here in my pajamas, which consist of a t-shirt and shorts, with a mud mask on my face, as I blog this morning. It's kind of late, especially for me, seeing as I'm usually up before the roosters would crow. But it's Sunday.
Sunday is always a pretty lazy day, except today is manicure day, and that typically takes a couple hours. I do have a little bit of shopping to do as well. My new pub table was delivered yesterday and I needed to find something as a centerpiece. I found a cute little lantern, but I need batteries for it, so that's the main goal. Size D batteries.
In 53 days, Texas will be home. And while I'm looking forward to it, I'm also a little nervous. I've lived alone for just over 3 years, and this will be a new challenge for me. I know that we get along extremely well, but it's still going to be a big adjustment. We'll be fine. And it will be nice to finally be able to give him a hug.
No comments:
Post a Comment